Kevin A. Hoffman, Associate
Prior to joining Singer Davis, Kevin served as Law Clerk to the Hon. Henry Coke Morgan, Jr. in the Norfolk/Newport News Divisions of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Kevin participates in a wide variety of the firm’s practice areas, but primarily practices complex civil litigation.
In his time at the firm, Kevin has spearheaded the growing counter-terrorism practice area involving litigation against state sponsors of terrorism on behalf of American citizens kidnapped, tortured, or murdered overseas and their families.
Kevin studied law at Regent University, graduating cum laude in 2014. While at Regent, he served as the Lead Articles Editor for the Regent University Law Review and as Vice-Chairman of the Trial Advocacy Board. Kevin also gained valuable oral advocacy experience as an Oralist for Regent’s Price Media Law Moot Court Programme team that finished second overall at the 2013 International Round in Oxford, England. Prior to law school, he graduated from Grove City College, cum laude, with a B.A. in Political Science.
Away from the office, Kevin is kept plenty busy by twin boys and two daughters. He and his wife, Brittany, although New Jersey natives, have fallen in love with Virginia Beach and are proud to call Hampton Roads their new home.
- District of Columbia
- US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- US District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- US District Court for District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Federal Bar Association, Hampton Roads Chapter
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association